June 13, 2019
Understand what it takes to create an inclusive product.
Build inclusion into your design process.
This workshop is for everyone who believes in diversity, equality, and inclusion and wants to bring those principles to their design process so that they can consistently create accessible products.
Derek Featherstone is an internationally recognized speaker and authority on accessibility and web development. When not speaking and leading workshops, he serves as the Chief Experience Officer at Level Access, where he promotes accessibility as a vital part of user experience.
You’ll leave with new techniques that enable you to improve your designs and make them more accessible immediately.
You’ll be ready to start changing your design process to be more inclusive starting tomorrow. Derek will cover the following topics:
- Inclusive design as a tool for innovation
- Techniques for implementing inclusive design
- Analyzing interfaces for barriers to inclusion
- Inviting people with disabilities into your design process
- Designing the design process to be more inclusive
- Measuring inclusion